Sunday, February 06, 2011

Back to Back

Those are my big focus from here on out. I need to get quality runs in every Saturday and Sunday. If I can focus on 2 hr Sunday runs and continually building my Sunday runs, I should be more that ready for Clinton and McNaughton. I will continue getting some saddle time in on Wednesdays and some strength on Mondays as well. I'll Throw in some shorter 1hr to 90 min runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays and take Fridays off except some stretching or yoga. My confidence is sitting high right now. As long as I'm putting in the work, there's no reason for it not to be. I'm doing a decent job keeping my weight up so far too. I've let it slip to 202 or 203 a couple times, but I've stayed right in that 205-210 area most of the time which is where I need to be. Should be a good week ahead. I get to end the week with the Winter Wildlife run on Saturday (I'll get in a little extra after or before) and then maybe a road trip to Clinton on Sunday, have to see what the weather does.

No comments: