Sunday, January 30, 2011

The First Step is Always the Hardest

Despite working late last night I still got up early to make my Tiffers cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I followed that up with....4 hours and 18 miles out at Wildlife Prairie Park. Once I got there and started I was fine as is usually the case. I always dread it and delay the inevitable, but once I get started it always gets better. Until that last 3.5 miles anyway...cause those sucked. My wind is good, my legs even felt good, but my hip flexors and low back were tight as hell. Anyway, I finished up my run and did a little trail work when I finished. I then treated myself to a pizza....and I don't even feel guilty about it.

Tac practice tomorrow with a quick workout and stretch at lunch. Tuesday I'm hittin' McNaughton with Hazlewood.

No comments: