Friday, August 27, 2010

Computer Woes, Road Trips and Other Ramblings

I must apologize for the lack of postings. My computer was deatly ill and had to be taken to the shop. It was just bad all around. Junk emails were going to people from me, it shut down all the time, on and on and on. Anyway, its fixed now.

I am ready to embark on a fun and exciting weekend. Tomorrow I have the Hanna City Hustle where I will be attempting to break my 5K PR. I'll immediately be picking up Lesater and taking our bikes...both mtb and moto down to Danville for the Kickapoo Bash weekend, always a good time. Sunday it's back home to spend QT with my sweetie for a few days since we both have long weekends.

At the conclusion of the weekend its all about getting ready for the Charleston Challenge on 9/25. Unfortunately 10 days of that will be in Libertyville for training. And most importantly....on 9/23 Tiffers and I will be celebrating our 10 year mark together! I'm a lucky man!

No comments: