Saturday, July 03, 2010

Tired Legs

I'm finishing up a solid week of training for me. In fact, probably one of the more complete weeks I've had in 2 or 3 years. However, The weekly grind has taken a toll on my legs. I went out to Jubilee today for a longish run of 75-90 minutes, but 30 minutes into it I was suffering from some very heavy/lethargic legs. They simply had no spring or bounce to them at all. I cut the run short and headed back home. I've decided that my bike patrol ride tommorrow will be all the cycling I do and cancel my 2 hr. road ride I was planning on getting in. I think I'll focus more on stretching and recovering. I'll keep my time down a bit this week leading up to the 10K at Jubilee on the 10th. Although it's not an "A" race for me, I'd like to have a solid effort.

No comments: