Thursday, December 24, 2009

Please....No Salt!

I have officially become a fat slug the last two weeks. I have been on my bike once since my test on the 9th and that is it. No running, no lifting, no nothing excepy Holday parties, eating and sleeping. I'm disgusted and VERY ready to go buy groceries and start moving again.

I'm contemplating joining the RiverPlex downtown. Its free if I go 12 times/mo and it has a great pool I can get my swim on in. It might be what I need to continue my motivation as well. The downside is that I want to be outside as much as possible and dont know if I can get the 12 times in. Then I would be stuck paying for it. The jury is still out on that one.

I spent my morning today at the Children's Hospital of Illinois handing out gifts. Makes me appreciate the things I have...most importantly my health and my family and friends. Count your blessings all. Like the fantastic rock band of the 80's Cinderella said....Dont know what you got til its gone.

No comments: