Friday, August 14, 2009

Too Much Time on My Hands

Ahhh, Styx. The most underated band of our time in my opinion so long as you forget that gay Dennis DeYoung garbage. Anyway, I indeed have too much time on my hands this week. I've yet to see a doc of any kind, but I have taken it easy...and its killin' me. The weather has been great too. I've done some yard work but that's about it. I am hoping to feel better by Monday because I'm heading to Kickapoo for some pre-race recon. It also gives me a chance to see me mum and have some tasty vittles while I'm there. I've been killing time by reading "Born to Run". What a great book. It's making me at least think about a lot of running issues like technique, equipment, etc and how a lot of it is just garbage and marketing. It makes a lot of sense actually. As for th injuries...hammy is still pretty tight. It's worse than it was a week ago. The back is a disaster. I can't sleep for more than 3-4 hrs before it is so tight it hurts to breathe or change positions in bed. Whine session over. Here's some pics.

Photobucket
Towards End of BP Race

Photobucket
Jubilee

Photobucket
Me and Milkman after Run to Remember

No comments: