Wednesday, February 25, 2009

RIT Return

I finally made it back out to the RIT today for a run. I ended up with about 9 miles and abot 1.25 hrs of run time. I was actually hoping to be a little slower. I was shooting for 10 minute miles and more like 1.5 hrs of run time, but whatever. The trail was in decent shape on the first leg, but coming back it started getting a little sticky and sloppy. Then it was home for cleaning day, or at least what was left of it. I got my quarters squared away anyhow. Even had time to throw me a tuna cassarole in the oven for lunch and dinner at work tonight. Had another nice ride with my man Howie on Monday night. Hopefully next week we can either do the race segment of actually get outside. Outside would be great, but I'm not holding my breath.

Should have new pedals and shoes here by tomorrow. When I get the pedals on I'll get some pics of the new bike up. Looks like some more trail races are getting confirmed on the IVS schedule. Hopefully I can sit down Sunday night at the airport and work another schedule up for myself for this season. I've got a skeleton scheule now, but these trail runs and the I74 series dates should help get me closer to a final draft.

No comments: