Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sick Time Over, Back To Task At Hand

Well, it took a little longer than expected, but I'm mostly over my cold and got back to work a couple days ago. Actually, I don't feel like I lost too much. My runs the last couple days have been pretty strong actually. Tonight I'll get started on Simple Fit and get some core and stretching in before work. I really need to find another race to register for so I have something keeping me motivated during the holidays other than not getting fat(ter) and slow(er).

Went to Ades on Tuesday and really looked at bikes for the first time in a long time. I'm tempted on the Kona Four Deluxe from last year, but I'm having trouble saying no to the 09 Stumpy FSR. If I get the Kona, I'll have to move fast though, as not many are left. The mtb shopping has also sparked my interest in some trail du's. There used to be a group in the KS/MO/So. IL area that put on a series, but they took last year off and the 09 season is listed as pending. This is very tempting and got me looking at the I-74 series for traning events to go along with the CITRA series. Who knows, I think the trails are calling me back. It's probably time.

Stay tuned on the bike search, it's in full swing and could come to a conclusion before you know it!!

1 comment:

Mike Howard said...

I'm looking at some duo' to do also...IL tri club has their sked. up.