Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Week Ahead

See, My week runs Wed-Tues. Actually, my week begins on Wednesday night. So to kick it off I did a nice EZ 30 minute run on the treadmill. I always feel so much better at work when I get a run in before I go. It makes the treadmill tolerable. It also make me look forward to Saturday mornings and Monday afternoons went I get to run outside. I've got one night at the airport this week. Maybe I can get some more dates locked down for some races. The good news is that my schedule will be the same next year. No reorganizing or shifting around. FOLEPI 4 miler in about 10 days. I should have a decent race for this time of year. I feel good and getting stronger every day. Just have to stick to my plans and no shortcutting.

Th p.m.-25-30 min run
Fri-oOf
Sat-45 min tempo run
Sun p.m.-25 min ez run
Mon-Long run 60-75 min
Tues-Off

No comments: