Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lots to Report

I completed my fitness bomus test today at work. No biggie, but an easy $300 for my effort. It was the standard POWER test of sit-up, sit and reach, bench and 1.5 mile run. I didn't set the world on fire, but did o.k. Remember what I said about the stretching stuff.......we'll need to keep working on that. I didn't pass it as easily as I would have liked.

I also got my letter for the next phase of the secret ops plan. It is scheduled for 5/24. Not sure what kind of time frame we'll be looking at after that. All I can do is focus on it and keep myself busy at work and with my training stuff.

I believe I am going to RIDE A MTB tomorrow night after work. Nothing serious, just a quick ride at Farmdale or maybe Jubilee before a long run on Saturday. That one will be at Farmdale and I'm homping for 3.5+ again this week. The closer to 4 the better.

No comments: