Monday, May 07, 2007

Festival Over, Now Train Harder

It's a bittersweet time for me. The festival was a huge success and part of me wishes it could have lasted a couple more days.......a small part. The rest of me feels like the weight of the world was lifted off of my shoulders and now I can really focus on some other things, my things. Like running the sox hour race next month in Indiana. I am REALLY looking forward to the event and am planning my trip now. I also need to make sure I register for the Howl at the Moon 8 hour race for Augst. It has a limited field and fills up. Glad I found that out.

I've spent the day detoxing and hydrating today since I spent the weekend putting crap in the tank. I can tell my training is working though because I already feel better at the end of the day today. I also ordered some new trail bottles and a belt system. Running Central is going to get it for me from Ultimate Direction. I Love getting new gear! I also need to look at a second trail shoe option soon. Looks like I'll be heading to Bushwacker for that.

No comments: