Friday, April 06, 2007

Tried To Ride

Yeah, I went out to the RIT today to try and get a ride in. I got about 4 miles in and decided to call it quits. I just wasn't ready for the cold temps and failed top plan, therefore planned to fail. I'll be smarter tomorrow for my long run. I'm seriously hoping to get a full two laps in at McNaughton tomorrow which will equal about 20 miles.

I started the week off with a nice slow ride with Howie on Monday to loosen up the legs and hips. Tuesday was a rest day. I was able to run Wednesday and Thursday nights for about an hour a piece. The ride today would have been perfect, but I'll just have to get over it. Tomorrow is a new day and I really want to get that run in. I'll plan accordingly and take some gear options and xtras.

Tomorrow night Tiffster and I are heading to the QC to hear the WBG angain. I haven't been to a show since February, so I'm really excited to see them again. I'll have to work extra hard next week to burn off all the extra calories I'll be taking in this weekend. Hope it warms up a little and stays dry!

No comments: