Thursday, November 30, 2006

Weather NOT Allowin'

At least for the next few days. Looks like I may have to get back on the ......treadmill. It hurts to even say. I still have the Deer Run Run next weekend so I'm going to have to brave the elements sometime next week I guess. Depending on how clear the roads are on Saturday, I might be out for a nice cold, snowy run. Guess I better invest in some better socks!

So, long term I'm thinking the 30 miler at Farmdale next year, turning around and trying the 50 at McNaughton the following Spring. That could all change though. The du's were cool and all, but I missed the trails this year. Who knows? these are just the ramblings of a madman.

Get your shovels out fellers!

2 comments:

mattonne said...

WEATHER!?!?! C'mon ya BRUTE, you ain't gonna let a little snow slow you down...

Midz said...

Not for long anyway.