Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again........Finally

Yeah, I know, it's been a long time. But I finaaly got back on a bike today. Me and Howie hit the RIT for a couple hours and got our blood pumpin' again. It felt good and the company and conversation got me hungry again. I've been slacking lately, but I think I'm ready to get going. I better be because I am for sure doing the race at Comlara next month. After that it's the Siberian Express in January. From there, I need to plan out my 2007. Could there be some ultras in my future?

Work has been fast and steady. Looking for some big changes in 2007 and some new responsibilities in my job. I expect to have more of an emphasis on gangs and dealers to go along with my sex offenders.

Tomorrow it's a Bradley Park run. I need to get my legs and lungs back a little before I hit it too hard on the trails.

2 comments:

mattonne said...

race at Comlara, Foot or bike???? enquirering minds want to know

Midz said...

of the foot variety. 8 miles with steeplechase barriers.