Monday, August 28, 2006

19 Days!

And thing are coming around for me again finally, mostly the mental part. Now I just hope the physical stuff hasn't taken too much of a blow to be where I want for the race. I had a nice long run at Bradley Park today and it was perfect to clear my mind and get things "right". My entry fee has bent sent. My hotel reservations are made. My list is already made out. It's all about getting myself physically and mentally sharp and ready to rock this thing.

Tonight is the August PAMBA meeting. With I-74 Fest coming up, we have a lot to do. As soon as it's done, it's right back at it again for the Midwest MTB Festival next year. That will be a lot of work but it is still such an honor to be hosting it. The best news is that JHiggs is staying on as race coordinator. It has really gotten me excited about the race series again and I have to keep myself from looking too much towards next year. We still have two races left for '06!!

The rest of my week looks like this:

Tuesday/4-Mid
Tempo ride

Wednesday/2-10
Interval run 10/10

Thursday/2-10
RIT ride 2 hours

Friday/6p-2a
EZ run-30 minutes

Saturday/6p-2a
Ride/Run Brick
40/20

No comments: