Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Lost Week

Yeah, I haven't done squat since Monday when I hit the RIT. The rest of the week has been moving, plumbing, Tiffsters b-day, trailcare, range qualification and work. The good news is that there is now light at the end of the tunnel. One more good day on the MTNX tomorrow and I can relax a bit. I still have some errands to run for the race weekend, mostly some phone calls actually. Next week is nights so that means I should have plenty of time to get some quality workouts in and get some things moved into the house.

Speaking of the house, what a debacle that has been. Things are shaping up, but we are experiencing some plumbing woes right now. Thankfully I'm not staying there yet. Poor Lester though, what a trooper.

Next week will be mostly some Tempo efforts and some easy spins. Nothing more that 90 minutes though to capitalize on time. More details tomorrow night.

No comments: