Thursday, April 20, 2006

Another Great Day on the R.I. Trail

I am now to the point that I look forward to my days on the RIT. I did another two hours today, out and back to the 14 mile mark. All in all not too bad of a day. I do need to play with my limit screw on the front der. since I threw my chain over my big ring in Princeville. No worries though, I had it back on and moving again in no time. I followed up my ride with a heaping pile of spaghetti from The Lunch Box. Sooooo good!!

I need a nice easy run in the morning, but I'll have to see how my foot feels. It seems that me duct tape remedy for my blisters results in some bruising and pain to the top of your foot if you put the tape on too tight. Brilliant, huh?

Sounds like there might be an urban brewing tomorrow evening. I need to replace my chain and I just might be down for that.

No comments: