Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chilly Urban Through Bloomington-Normal


Is there a better place to start an urban than a skatepark? Posted by Picasa


Nice ride today with the KMBC boys today. It was a good time. Again, I almost bailed at the last minute and again I went and had a blast. Thanks to Bill, Craig, Andy, Paul and Will for a great time as usual. We rode pretty solid from 12:30-5:30 today and hit some nice skinnies and drops all over ISU and Illinois Weslyan. I'm getting ready for Rays and these urbans are just the ticket.

Looks like a night in the "Dungeon" tomorrow with Howie. That actually works out good. I was going to sneak a run in, but my joints will be a little tender tomorrow morning with all the landing and such today. I need to get to the store and stock up on some healthy grub too.

Tomorrow I meet with Jocelyn from Red Bull for the race series. Hopefully things go well. They came through huge last year, so I'm sure they'll knock it out of the park again this year.

No comments: