Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What Else Could a Guy Ask For?


New PAMBA Tools Posted by Picasa

I spent almost $2700 that wasn't mine and got a great run in this morning before I did it.

By the way, this picture is what 2 Farm Boss chain saws, 2 FS 110 brushcutters, a BR 600 backpack blower and a Honda QS generator look like stuffed in the Jeepster. Not to mention gas cans, oil, bar oil and the other accessories. How freakin' cool! I can't wait to show them off. This is a BIG step for the club!

My run was great too, 35 minutes at a higher speed. I felt great. Things are coming together nicely. Another 2 hrs on the spinner with Howie tomorrow and I'll be well on my way to a good week.

Speaking of a good week....The Wood Box Gang and the Super Bowl in the same weekend........are you serious?! This is better than Christmas!

3 comments:

Mike Howard said...

The club is getting bigger and bigger and it shows! to go out and spend that kind of money is great !

The thing is , we have alot more money left over !

The races are getting big and the festival is getting bigger every year !! I can't wait to use that blower on the trails !!

PaddyH said...

kegger!!!!!!

mattonne said...

any more tools and PAMBA could recreate a friday the 13th movie...

chic-chic-chic

matt