Thursday, November 10, 2005

Maced........

Yeah, that's right. For my job, I have to actually take mace in the morning. I've been hit with it before when I used to bounce, but it wasn't a good hit. Tomorrow I will pretty much stand there and let some guy shoot it in my face! I'm all ready though. I bought my "no tears" baby shampoo and have 2 bottles of water to wash my mouth out and drink. I'm actually glad we're going through it. If we have the power to use it in the field, it's good that we get a little taste of it ourselves.

No updates on the fitness end of things. My diet has been good. My weight is as low as it has been all year just because of diet. There are still a few 5k's left to do this year so I would love to sneak in a couple.

1 comment:

aks said...

Permalink
James Fallows: Why Iraq has no army. 11/09/05 James Fallows: A Journey to the Center of Yahoo.
Your blog is so great.. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
cari cewek
site. It pretty much covers cari cewek related stuff.
IT'S 100% FREE TO JOIN !!!
Come and check it out if you get time :-) Im waiting...