Sunday, September 04, 2005

Back To the Trails

Had a couple nice rides over the weekend at Farmdale. Friday morning with Terry, Todd, Doug and Kurt for about 15 miles. Today I went back and rode a lap by myself then a smaller lap with a local kid named Cody. He is killa on the FR stuff and can rip it on the trails too. It was cool. The park was busy with bikers, equestrians, and some trail runners. It's cool to see that many people out using the trails.

I feel like I'm starting to feel a little better on the bike. I just face the fact that I'm not fast. I never will be all that fast. But I feel like I can ride for much longer durations and hang better. That's really all I can ask for I guess. I just need to get my confidence back on the northshore and drops. I'm getting closer to where I was before my wreck in July. Just being stronger on the trails is getting my confidence back for the other stuff.

No definite plans for tomorrow. Either a ride at Farmdale or a light run here in the morning.

No comments: