Wednesday, August 31, 2005

As Good As It's Been All Year

That's how I felt today on my road ride with Howie. We did 34 miles in the Elmwood/Trivoli area and at a decent clip. I'm not sure what it was but I felt pretty strong today on my bike. The weather was great, I feel like I stayed fueled well, I was hydrated. The only thing lacking was maybe an hour of sleep. I worked until midnightTuesday, so it made for a short night of sleep. I will probably do some trails tomorrow at Farmdale or Indy. Another thought is maybe getting out and running a little bit. I'll just get a ggod nights sleep and see how I feel in the morning.

Most importantly, today was a great confidence booster for No Baloney. I could have done 50 today, no problem. That will be a great way to get things going for the Fall and Winter.

No comments: