Monday, January 28, 2008

Judo Tomorrow

I start my first judo class tomorrow and I'm pretty psyched about it. I think it will be a good thing for me. Plus I'll be doing it with my current FTO and my next FTO which is nice. They have a nice hook up on it and it only costs $20/mo. I've also started some yoga this past week at home. Talk about an ass kicker! It's in two parts, one for power and the other for flexability. I'm also going to be starting up lifting again this week. Starting up the weights is always a love/hate thing for me. I love the soreness and stuff but it's so tough to start slow and feel my way into it. I know I have to be smart about it though and it will work out better. If anyone has any info on the CrossFit system I'd love to hear what you know. The whole concept and exercises are very intriguing to me. I love the functionality of it all and think it would tie in to what I'm looking for.

Hopefully I can start putting on a little weight as I'm getting stronger too. My weight is still sitting at about 190. I'd really like to get that back to 215 0r 220 in the next 6 months or so as long as it's solid. I have to remember though that I'm not 25 anymore. 35 is a different ballgame and I have to be smart and patient.

No comments: