Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big Week Ahead

This is the week my new plan kicks off, Wednesday to be precise at 8:30 a.m. I really need to think of a cool code name for this little deal. It may end on Wednesday, or it could go on for an undetermined amount of time. Anyway, I just hope that I'm ready to go.

My post breakfast weight was 211 today. I was pretty stoked considering today is my cheatday and I had my country skillet bowl at One World today with a half gallon of coffee on top. I was so stoked that Cheat Day ended right there and I ate good the rest of the day. I'm taking tomorrow off except to prep for Wednesday and will get a short run in on Tuesday. After that I really need to get a nice long run in. Eventually here I need to really start pushing my long runs. Most of my runs have all been 60 minutes lately with the occasional 90 minute thrown in. I need to start really pushing my limits here soon with a six hour scheduled for June.

No weekends off for me right now. My schedule is staying put for the time being. I'm a little bummed, but it will be turning nice here soon and that just makes my job that much more fun.

No comments: