Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Running The Streets of West Peoria

That's how I spent a little over an hour this morning. I busted out the new Smartwool socks and hit the road. I tried to get to Bradley Park, but with no sidewalks to run on to get there, the traffic was making things a bit sketchy. I decided to just turn around and keep to the streets of West Peoria. Most of the streets were still anywhere from 40-100% ice/snow covered so it was pretty slow going. It was only about 20 deg. so I ven had the little ice formations on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I've always wanted to have those!

Tomorrow will be my first day back on the dreaded trainer....Booooooo! Four days left 'til the Deer Run Run 8 miler.

1 comment:

mattonne said...

Been snow riding at night, with the full moon who needs a HID???