Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last Brick.......7 Days Out

Well I just came back from what my last brick session prior to tha Charleston Challenge. Unfortunately I have no defifinitive answer on how I feel about things. I didn't feel bad, but I was hoping to feel a bit stronger, for sure. All I can do is be smart this week and see how it goes next weekend. This past week was just so hit and miss with my schedule and not feeling 100% that it made things a little tougher today. I'm confident the fitness is there, I just need to get myself feeling snappy again. the right fuel, smart workouts and good rest should have me exactly where I need to be.

I leave to day for Bllomington/Comlara park for race #6 of the I-74 Series tomorrow. Hopefully we miss the rain and things go smoothly. I'll try and dneak some riding in this afternoon as well. They're trails aren't super demanding, but they are a pretty fun ride.

No comments: