Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It Must Be Me

It seems like somehow over the course of the day I mangaed to piss off most of the people around me. Aparently I am too "brash". At least that's how one person put it. Guilty as charged!! I make no bones about it. I don't try to upset people, I just calls 'em likes I sees'em. I don't know any other way. I'm honest, brutaly honest, to a fault at times. IT would seem my co-workers don't like to be told not to abuse their county issued radios when they are in the field. A couple of them don't understand that not everything is an emergency. They'll panic, use air space and we'll all lose the luxury of having them.

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe I can get through it without pissing too many people off.

2 comments:

mattonne said...

Give em hell Harry Truman once said, "I never gave anybody hell, I just told em the way it was and they thought it was hell!" Don't worry about it MIDZ!!!

Mike Howard said...

After I read your e-mail you sent me ! I agree with everyone else !

I'm glad I talked to you first or I might have told you to %#$@ off ! See ya Big Budddy !!!