Thursday, May 18, 2006

Easy $$$

So I "passed" my physical fitness bonus test today. I was worried for nothing really. Actually the sit-ups were the hardest and I still had 21 secondes left to go. Which was good because I almost blew myself up. I expected the bench and sit/reach to be no problem at all, at it wasn't. We finished with the 1.5 mile run. That was just a tempo run for the week and it went pretty good. I started a bit slower than I would have liked, but I turned it on at the end. So, 60 minutes later I'm $300 richer. Easiest money I've ever made.

Just need to finish off with a slow run tomorrow and then try and get a nice long trail ride in at Kickapoo on Saturday. Race #2 of the I-74 Series on Sunday. We'll see if Howie gets that new composite NRS ready to race.

No comments: