Friday, April 28, 2006

Wildlife Trail Run

Well, I'm as ready as I'm going to get. I haven't eaten very smart today. I haven't ate bad food, just a bad schedule. I skipped breakfast, decent lunch, no real afternoon snack and a decend dinner. I've hydrated well though. The positive is that I've been eating good for some time. What I did today shouldn't effect me too much.

My gear is all ready to go. Now I just keep hydraing, but pray for no rain. My guess is tha my run will involve some moisture tomorrow. According to the radar, it doesn't look avoidable.

So...for tomorrow:

6-up and drinking and eating breakfast

7-out the door to the park

7:30-start warm-ups, (stick to it!)

7:50-final gear check, hit the head

8- Race on!!

I'm not putting any time on this. I just want to run strong and feel good at the end. If I can do that, I'll be happy!

No comments: