Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Long time

Wow! Has it really been that long since I've posted. The good news is that I've been riding a lot. The trip to the summit a few weeks ago was awsome. I had a little too much to dring the first night, but I hung in there like a trooper and rode the next day. I was able to leave Klondike having rode a couple sections I couldn't do the last time I was there. All in all a great trip. Since then I'v been riding all the trails around here. I've gotten some good rides in and I feel good. The brake situation is much better with the new rotors.

This week has been roughwith the weather. I should be hitting the new Cyclops traineron bad days, but I've been using that time to do club stuff. We had a great article in the paper today. We need to get our new cross course done, then finish the extension at Farmdale. When that's complete we can start at Black Partridge. The race series is coming together. Just over two weeks until the first race at Kickapoo.

No comments: