Monday, March 14, 2005

Back in the game

Since my last pitty party post things have improved. I'm getting much stronger in the gym and I'm eating better. Plus I have my new road bike home finally. It's all ready to go with new pedals, computer, etc. I see good things in the future.

Rays was awsome. I actually felt pretty good and rode strong while I was there. I feel much better about the Summit next month. Once I get some road miles under me the next few weeks things there should go well.

I need to start thinking about changing up my strength routine a little. I'll probabls stick with what I'm doing for a couple more weeks, then get things going at World's. It feels good to be doing better. I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there. I'd like to try my hand at the Proctor race this year in June.

No comments: