Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Clearing My Head

It was needed, both physically and mentally. Work was a buzzsaw today. All I could think about was getting home and get on the bike. Unfortunately it was only 72 minutes long. Not sure how many miles I eneded up with, but the best I could tell was 22. I forgot to reset by computer so I had to do a little math. Legs felt good actually. I had some cramping in my calves a few times, but I was able to spin them out and keep at it. Check out the picture of the CAT Challenger. I actually let that guy go around me, then tried to stay with him down Texas Road. I was doing it until I started digging for my camera. I caught back up and hung with him for a bit before he gave me a "thumbs up" when I turned off. EZ run tomorrow morning before work. I need to figure out how to get mult. pics in one post. I haven't quite figured that out yet.

A CAT, Must Be Close To Peoria! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mattonne said...

No drafting allowed in a TT! Cat makes a mean lookin backhoe...

Midz said...

It was meaner looking coming up on me from behind. That road seemed even smaller with him behind me and gaining fast!