Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Have You Ever Noticed

That when I'm actually doing stuff, I post more. When I'm a slug I never come on here except to whine about it. That's just an observation I made today on the treadmill. About that, I had a nice run this morning and got in a nice 25 minutes. It was how a run or any workout should be. When I stopped, I was looking forward to the next workout. If everything else is good, I know I've trained smart if I walk away from a workout feeling that way.

Had a nice PAMBA meeting last night. I can't believe how many people are showing up at these things now. We have to change locations again next month due to space. Luckily our contact actually moved to the Peoria location and has a 50 seater room. That will work out great. We have another busy year ahead of us with the races and trail stuff.

I'm attending an Illinois Valley Wheelm'n meeting tomorrow night, just to shake hands and kiss babies with another club. Also, they are having a speaker about the Tr-Peoria club. I thought it would be interesting to hear what they had to say. I'm still debating the whole tri thing. It sounds good, but getting in the swims will be easier said than done.

No comments: